Registration fee covers you and your ally to take the course together
An access code for the second person is emailed after purchase.
Sliding Scale Fee - what should I pay?
I am a one-woman entrepreneur, yet I am committed to making this resource accessible to all who need it. I suggest the following pricing:
- Pay it Forward ($425): covers the cost of your enrollment and helps someone else with theirs.
- Standard ($329): recommended for the majority of students.
- Subsidized ($250): covers a portion of the course cost.
- Minimum ($50): I really want you to attend even if you can’t pay much! I also encourage this option for anyone who identifies as Black, Indigenous, or a person of color, as part of my efforts to offer reparations for systems of historic and current racism.
Hear from these divorce professionals:
- Nanci Smith, Collaborative Divorce Attorney
- Tabitha Moore, Couple & Family Therapist
- Keri Brown, Tax Advisor
- Amanda Peden, Financial Analyst
- Paul Foxman, Psychologist
- And me, Sarah Lyman, Communications Professional and founder of PurplCouch. I created this video course for you to start to re-frame your divorce from failed marriage into fresh start.
Come away with the confidence and knowledge to make the right decisions in your divorce.
Money Back Guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied with this course, contact me within 30 days of purchase and I will refund 100% of your money. No hoops or stress.
Note: These pros share their incredible wealth of experience in prerecorded videos, but won't be able to give you individualized advice specific to your situation.